Cyber Detection Content Manager
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Detection Content Manager with a passion for identifying threat activity. Join us in evolving our cyber detection capabilities to shape a pro-active threat intelligence driven fusion model to protect State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors. Please note, we will consider remote work options for highly skilled candidates with a strong match against required skills. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Maintaining and executing the cyber threat detection strategy and lifecycle - identification, prioritization, execution, testing and tuning
- Integration with the Cyber Threat Intelligence program
- Leading a team of SIEM content engineers and partnering with IT and security control owners to implement threat detection configurations.
- Ensuring key log data is available in partnership with SIEM Engineers
- Providing support to Threat Monitoring SOC, Incident Response, Forensics and Threat Hunt teams
- Publishing key metrics (KPI/KRI) to measure performance, risk and effectiveness
- Acquiring and retaining cyber talent with a focus on development and training
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures - ability to create detective controls.
- Knowledge of cyber threat intelligence
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud)
- Knowledge of security control technologies
- BS in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- +5 years in a cyber security management
- +5 years in a cyber security skill role - SIEM Content Engineer, Incident Response, SOC Tier 3 Analyst, Threat Hunter, Penetration testing, etc.
Why this role is important to us
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Software development and/or scripting experience a plus: Python, Powershell, etc.
- Technical security certifications
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.