Derivatives CoE, Sr. Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry.
We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. In the role of Derivatives CoE, Sr. Associate you will be responsible for
: Job Duties and Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Working with offshore team to resolve issues and provide training
- Resolving swap income related issues and queries
- Liaising directly with internal and external clients, custodian and brokers as required, in respect of all derivative queries and audit requests.
- To produce and supply accurate and timely data to external parties in accordance with procedures.
- To adhere to Client and Internal reporting deadlines for respective regulations.
- Maintain communications with line management.
- Assist the manager by providing statistics and Key Performance Indicators for the team.
- Active involvement in the implementation of new processes and the improvement of existing ones.
- To perform role in accordance with internal procedures and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimal knowledge of ETD products and markets, the margining and reconciliation process
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience
- Experience in Derivatives.
- Understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations.
- Good analytical, consultative interviewing skills and ability to analyse on the spot.
- Good team working skills.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Must be self motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- PC literate - Word & Excel skills necessary.
- Requirement for business travel domestically and possibly at short notice
- Flexible working hours may be required