IT Security Client Support Specialist, AVP
Candidate will oversee audit (Internal/External/Compliance) activity, regulatory requests, Client Engagements, CIS Exception process and maintain/update Internal Controls/Standards manual for Corporate Information Security. Responsibilities:
Regulatory and testing Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal CIS teams and assume responsibility as project lead to manage global responses for client due diligence questionnaires as well as regulatory assessments
- Design quarterly publications for distribution to clients and client boards providing updates on key projects, industry related trends and cyber threats and information security best practices
- Key escalation point of contact to Sales and Client Relationship Managers for the communication of accurate, timely information related to corporate information security controls, systems, and procedures for the support of new business and respective client initiatives
- Present to clients and client boards for the annual due diligence review as part of the Corporate Information Security Program
- Responsible for managing Regulatory Compliance Assessments as they pertain to Corporate Information Security.
- Collaborate with other team members throughout the corporation ensuring consistency in procedures and controls.
- Assist and contribute to additional projects and deliverables related to regulatory requests as they pertain to Corporate Information Security.
- Ensure that responses address all corporate requirements collaborating with IT Risk, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Compliance, Legal, Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Audit and others as appropriate.
- Participate in the development implementation review and revisions of compliance procedures and systems within Corporate Information Security.
- Develop understanding of State Street's IT infrastructure and compliance levels pertaining to Cyber and Information Security.
- Assist with the establishment of key Compliance metrics and supporting tracking procedures and reporting framework for regulatory reviews exams and questionnaires as they pertain to cyber and information security.
- Min experience 5 years in technology or security
- Possesses experience relevant to internal policies and programs within Information Technology.
- Applies administrative oversight and managerial skills to various projects and assessments.
- Provides direction for others.
- Assumes leadership role and provides guidance; leads teams/projects.
- Experience in financial services industry good knowledge and understanding of the information security and information technology.
- Project management and reporting experience and the ability to operate in a deadline-oriented environment.