Senior Associate, Client Service Representative
Senior Associate Client Service Representative's role is to act as a single point of contact for the Client and own resolution of daily operational issues through navigating Middle and Back office. Specific Duties:
• It is essential that the Representative develop and maintain a clear understanding of their tasks and of the client requirements connected with these relationships.
• Establish a good relationship with Investment Managers.
• Proactively liaison with other areas of the Bank and Investment Managers
• Developing knowledge of investment management or client requirements.
• Regular and accurate reporting to the Client Group Manager.
• Timely investigation and resolution of all day-to-day inquiries to and from Investment Manager
• Providing failed trade and overdraft reporting to the Investment Manager.
• Research/resolve failed trades/overdrafts and work with the Investment Manager to clear outstanding items in a timely manner to avoid any potential risk.
• Researching non-receipt of cash items.
• Logging inquiries from Investment Managers on the inquiry tracking system Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 1 year of IMS / Custody experience
• 2 years of related financial service experience
• Very good understanding of financial market activities and transactions
• Very strong problem solving customer service communication and organizational skills