Senior Corporate Associate
Corporate Actions - Senior Associate Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Corporate-Actions---Senior-Associate_R-636399/apply
- The Senior Associate provides primary support to the Team Manager and is a key resource to team. The Senior Associate is familiar with the team's procedures, has a keen eye for risk, strong attention to detail and is a strong communicator.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of financial services experience and an operations background is preferred. On a daily basis the Senior Associate will:
- Assist the team in completing the start of day work including running reporting, assigning events to the team based on individual talents and experience.
- Respond timely to IMTs and inquires
- Support the team members in their day to day work, being able to answer questions, provide guidance and conduct training.
- Accept ownership for complex, high risk or unique events and possess the drive to understand these events
- Understand the "how's and why's" behind our processes and procedures and articulate those to the team
- Be comfortable and be able to make quick, sound decisions based on past experiences
- Escalate risk situations
- Professional and courteous at all times
- Thrive in a fasted pace, high risk environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable speaking with external parties including agents, banks and brokers.
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience in related accounting or finance field preferred
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR-636399
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .