Transfer Agency Tax AVP
Who we are looking for
Work closely with team members to deliver consistent service globally by aligning our operating model and governance to our clients' strategy. Focus on achieving mutually agreed measurements for success which will create stability while we adapt to an evolving front-to-back environment.
Responsibilities include managing day-to-day service delivery with the client and is the key contact for issues and special requests. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Core Operations, AVP you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Responsible for the day to day management of team members and the maintenance of successful long term relationships of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the direction and training of subordinate managers. Evaluate subordinate managerial performance
- Allocate and coordinate resources and handles personnel related issues.
- Help to lead, develop, recommend and execute business plans.
- Participate as part of the sales team to secure new business.
- Manage conversions of new business.
- Serve on committees. Help define and implement new company initiatives.
- Manage and escalate issues
- Coordinate with Client Management, BU Client Service, CoEs, and BU Shared Services around major events (i.e. transitions, spin-offs)
- Manage input to client's risk profiles in accordance to State Street guidelines
- Ensure optimal service environment and technology usage
- Train client on using SS interfaces (i.e. myss.com, eHorizon, Cash Flow Module, Cash Manager)
- Other duties as assigned
- During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedure
About State Street What we do.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Must have 5-8 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry.
- Superior skill levels in relationship management, along with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers