Digital Marketing Assistant Waltham, MA - Corporate Headquarters/en-US/globalpartnerscareers/job/Waltham-MA---Corporate-Headquarters/Digital-Marketing-Assistant_R0012954-1/apply Job Description:
Global is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team with a focus on our legacy convenience store brands (Alltown, XtraMart, Jiffy Mart, Honey Farms). Primary responsibilities include executing digital media and marketing campaigns across our websites and social channels.
We are looking for someone who has experience in performance marketing and content development/execution. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, collaborative and possess strong communication and project management skills.
- Execute digital marketing and media programs (paid social, SEM/SEO) to support business objectives and meet campaign goals for customer engagement.
- Create content briefs and required documents for digital campaigns including media, email/SMS, website.
- Review and approve copy and designs for accuracy, brand alignment and overall concept/messaging.
- Work alongside marketing team and web developer to assist in creative refresh, maintenance, and analytics of brand websites (i.e. XtraMart, Honey Farms, Jiffy Mart)
- Test and QA landing pages and other digital assets prior to launch.
- Manage creation and execution of heritage brand social content for select key occasions, including creative development, copywriting, targeting, execution, and performance analytics
- Community management of heritage brand social pages including working cross-functionally to determine appropriate responses to customers
- Seek opportunities to insert our brands into existing national brand digital marketing campaigns (i.e. social, digital display, digital couponing)
- Keep tracking and performance documents updated for digital projects.
- Assist with SEO efforts across all brands including ensuring Google listing accuracy and timely review responses
- Maintain digital campaign project calendar and timelines with input from marketing team and additional stakeholders.
- Partner with key cross functional teams (ie: Category Management, Loyalty, Food Service, etc.) on initiatives to ensure alignment and campaign success
- Analyze performance and develop reporting in an efficient manner, including monthly reports and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Develop competitive research, identify areas of opportunity and stay up to date on industry and digital marketing trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs to evaluate campaign and content effectiveness.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience compiling results from Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Action and results-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Collaborative team player with strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong copywriting skills a plus.
- Familiarity with Google My Business a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR0012954
A publicly traded master limited partnership, Global is a midstream logistics and marketing company that owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast. Global also is one of the largest distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. The Partnership is a leader in the transportation of crude oil and other products by rail across its "virtual pipeline" from the mid-continental U.S. and Canada to the East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and others. With approximately 1,600 locations, primarily in the Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. Global is No. 180 in the Fortune 500 list of Americas largest corporations.
We are an Affirmative Action Employer. Click to learn more.