Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager Marketing Communications Manager USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Marketing-Communications-Manager_R0010925/apply
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications, the MCM is responsible for creating high-quality assets engaging multimedia and social media content for the entire marketing journey. The ideal candidate will quickly develop a deep understanding of our message and solutions to effectively communicate their impact and value. S/he will be a strategic collaborator on the content marketing roadmap, a savvy storyteller across formats inc. videos, will contribute to KPIs reporting and processes improvements, and will initiate and manage social and other content programs.
LOCATION: Waltham, MA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Think creatively and critically to support content marketing and communications strategy inc. SEO and MQLs improvements, and contribute to the editorial calendar
- Regularly identify themes and story opportunities and see them through completion at a regular cadence for use across platforms, from digital to print.
- Develop integrated communications programs for thought leadership through multiple tactics such as LinkedIn events, serials, webinars, surveys, etc.
- Write and update content marketing assets as needed
- Collaborate with teams on cross-functional projects
- Participate in the supervision of external resources, like freelance writers or video producers
- Help ensure compliance with Wolters Kluwer and CE branding, style guide, legal, and other policies.
- Assume other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in English, journalism, public relations, or related field
- Master's in Marketing, Communications, or MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience in a senior copywriting, content marketing or communications manager role
- Demonstrated expertise in telling compelling stories, quality copy writing, and in engaging audiences through various tactics
- Track record for developing marketing and communications campaigns such as email nurtures, ads, landing pages with successful call to actions, or brochures
- Health care industry
- You understand the big picture and can translate into easy-to-read and compelling messages
- You communicate as clearly in copy as you do in person and remotely: concise and accurate
- You deliver thoughtful long and short form pieces on schedule
- You have sharp copy-editing skills (writing samples required)
- You have a deep understanding of digital communication and tools like Hootsuite and Marketo
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Strong time management skills: prioritizing projects and communicating status to customers
- Familiarity with project management platforms like Workfront a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid environment with competing priorities and target audiences in the U.S., and in EMEA, LATAM, and APAC
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0010925
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Marketing Communications Manager