- Waltham, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Waltham, MA, USAThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Write and execute manual tests.
- Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects.
- Analyse results of the tests performed and provide meaningful reports to project team.
- Maintain software testing artifacts.
- Use queries to create test data and analyze results.
- Work with other testers and key stakeholders to ensure coverage for each software release.
- Assist with the analysis of story level requirements.
- Clarify functional requirements.
- Develop/maintain automated test code
- Assist the offshore team with queries / clarifications / test data
- Participate in test case reviews, automated test code review
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Experience with automated testing / knowledge of programming
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies including test planning
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Very good verbal and written communications skills.
- Competent database skills
- Knowledge of financial concepts
- Experience creating test data to be used with a test automation framework
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.