2018 Summer Intern
- Baltimore, MD, USA Baltimore MD US
- Permanent, Full time
- Hunt Mortgage Group
- 27 May 18 2018-05-27
2018 Summer Intern
Hunt Investment Management, LLC ("HIM") is an SEC registered investment advisor with nearly $1.5 billion of real estate assets managed in funds, separate accounts and other portfolios, across all real estate sectors and properties located in the U.S. The firm is a subsidiary of the Hunt Companies, Inc. and a key part of Hunt's vertically-integrated real estate operating platform, which includes development and construction, property management, mortgage lender originations, and mortgage servicing. Hunt Investment Management currently has 13 funds/separate accounts for more than 66 institutional clients.
We are seeking an Intern in our Baltimore office for summer 2018. As an Intern at HIM you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working directly with a team of real estate and finance professionals in asset management, fund management and operations. At our Baltimore location we are focused on making and managing debt and equity investments in the affordable housing and renewable energy spaces for MMA Capital Management, LLC (NASDAQ: MMAC) and affiliates of the Hunt Companies.
As an Intern, you will have responsibilities which may include:
- Conducting market research and due diligence
- Providing financial modeling and valuation support
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports and presentations for senior management
Deadline for application: May 15, 2018
- Currently pursuing a college or university degree
- Interest in real estate and finance
- Self-motivated, self-directed and has the ability to independently manage concurrent projects and set priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management; excellent teamwork skills
- Experience with financial modeling a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office product knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, ensures neatness and organization
This is a paid position and will be based in Baltimore, MD over 10-12 weeks during the summer of 2018.
To apply, please send your resume, including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or agencies please.