2021 Operations Full Time Analyst Program (Baltimore)
- An entry-level opportunity to learn about the Financial Services Industry and develop necessary professional competencies to be successful within Operations.
- Opportunities to join in January and July of each year depending on your graduation date.
- A Full-time Analyst Training Program, which includes a Firm orientation, followed by financial, technical and professional skills training as well as networking events.
- Assisted mobility component, where Analysts may experience up to two distinct roles during the program.
- Opportunities to develop your professional network through seminars with senior management, social and networking events, and mentorship.
- Collaborate across the various Ops teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
- Partner with business units and technology to deliver exceptional service to our clients in the areas of trade capture, clearance and settlement, account opening, cash management, billing, tax reporting and fraud monitoring.
- Partner with Technology to design, manage and implement business process changes to streamline processes, improve productivity and optimize operational efficiency.
- Effectively identify and mitigate operational risk while ensuring continued compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships in order to deliver world class operational services.
- Upon completion of training, analysts will be assigned to support one of three strategic business units: Institutional Securities, Wealth Management, or Investment Management in accordance with business needs.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Current undergraduate senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Excellent leadership, analytical, and communication skills
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion
- Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence
- All majors (disciplines) are encouraged to apply
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.