Director of Data and Reporting Analytics
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Baltimore, MD, USA Baltimore MD US
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Support the enterprise level analytics within a leading financial institution
- Lead CFO / ALM / Enterprise Risk Systems / Data and Reporting Analytics team.
- Conceptualize, design and assist in the implementation of new and existing systems
- Role includes work in ALM, modeling, research, trading/hedging strategies.
- The role requires design and implementation of software.
- Master data management, metadata, data quality, data governance and data architecture.
- Support process framework, governance standards, audit controls, architecture and financial management.
- Coordinates vendor engagement and internal IT engagement.
- Communicate effectively with project sponsors and stakeholders of project status, progress, risks, issues and expected outcomes.
- Continually work towards establishing a single reporting repository to reduce data duplication and quality issues.
- Establish self-service analytic capabilities for business functions.
- Devise, document and implement conceptual and quantitative models to solve business problems.
- Gather pertinent information and data sources across disciplines to formulate solutions.
- Architect, design and Implement software using an agile approach.
- Coordinate with the IT team the adoption of systems in the production environment under SDLC guidelines.
- Responsible for producing and presenting departmental level analysis to mid-level management.
- 10+ years enterprise level risk /reporting experience within financial services
- Developed and delivered data-driven solutions to support business needs and analytics. Provided recommendations and solutions for improving data accessibility as driven by the business need for knowledge and decision.
- Deep expertise in relational data base and SQL
- Strong understanding of data warehousing, analytics, reporting and best practices.
- Knowledge of equity, fixed income, credit, and derivative instruments.
- Experience with trading systems.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Bachelors/Masters in mathematics, actuarial science, finance, business or related field
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”