Global Loan Services Analyst
The primary role of the Documentation team within Loan Operations is to secure, maintain, and safeguard all documentation related to the primary issuance and secondary trading of syndicated loan transactions. The team is responsible for securing documentation at closing and periodically throughout the life of the loan as dictated by the terms of the credit agreement. The team is responsible for managing the amendment process for primary and secondary positions, maintaining and granting access to external web sites for dissemination of loan documentation, and coordination with the Credit department for review and sign-off of borrower compliance. Staff will participate in all aspects of the daily workload for the documentation team and will interact with other teams within loan operations, trading assistants, Credit, and the sales desk. Staff will be involved in metrics reporting for the team as well as assisting with some of the process reengineering initiatives currently underway. Qualifications:
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SEC documents is a priority asset.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Candidate must be willing to take ownership of a process and responsibility for assigned accounts.
- Candidate must be well organized, and communicate well orally and written. .
- Candidate must be flexible and able to adapt to project style work environment with deadlines.
- Must have proven ability to multi-task, follow processes and procedures yet work independently
- Candidate must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities in addition to handling normal duties.
- Candidate must have roll-up sleeves attitude and be willing to work on filing to responsibility for collateral
- Candidate must be quick learner and be willing to learn Syndicated Lending Documentation