Senior Corporate Recruiter
- Base plus bonus
- Bethesda, MD, USA Bethesda MD US
- Permanent, Full time
- Profund Advisors
- 08 Aug 18 2018-08-08
ProShares, headquartered in Bethesda, MD has a need to add a Senior Recruiter to our Human Resources team. Experience working in financial services is required. The ideal candidate has a strong network already built in the DC area in order to help grow our local candidate pool and therefore ideally should reside in the local DC area. The ideal candidate is someone who takes interest in becoming intimate with the operations and needs of the groups they support, and who has a passion for identifying and hiring the right people for the right roles
Essential Job Functions :
1. Interview Scheduling and follow up. Will coordinate candidate and ProFund interviewer schedules and travel (with respect to interviews), and will write and send follow up correspondence.
2. Will daily maintain candidate database.
3. Will maintain interview database.
4. Will build offer packages.
5. Will perform research (internet, phone and conference) to identify candidates.
6. Will cold call and solicit candidates.
7. Screens candidates as to their viability.
- Conducts a phone screen and completes phone screen form on every candidate before presenting to managers
- Presents qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Interviews candidates when logistically reasonable
- Gives and solicits feedback to/from manager
8. Drives the recruiting process within assigned client group.
- Work with business unit leaders to anticipate, identify and quantify hiring needs
- Ensures requisition process is followed, that resumes are reviewed in a timely manner, that thorough phone screens are conducted, that the interview process is smooth and timely, that the candidate has received timely feedback, that adequate follow-up has occurred throughout the process and that all documentation is maintained
- Participate in the hire and offer decision process, providing data and making recommendations
9. Assist as needed in human resources related projects.
- Own one or more processes or projects as assigned (examples: employee referral, industry go to network, employment brand, …)
10. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, psychology, communications, or human resources)
2. Seven or more year’s total experience with recent experience in recruiting and staffing within the financial service space.
3. Experience in building recruiting or sales plans
4. Someone looking to make a career change from Financial Advisor or sales in Asset Management will also be considered.