Senior Account Manager
- Hunt Valley, MD, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BankUnited, N.A.
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the complete and accurate preparation and negotiation of documentation necessary for the closing and funding of loans and/or leases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties or special projects may be assigned.
• Works directly and independently with Bridge Funding Group (BFG) clients to prepare, negotiate and finalize BFG lease and loan documents in accordance with credit and equipment mandates.
• Works directly and independently with BFG clients to close transactions.
• Negotiates lease and loan documents with outside counsel representing BFG clients.
• Works with Director of Operations to develop policies and procedures.
• Interacts daily with BFG sales, credit, equipment and accounting officers to create accurate, complete and comprehensive document packages.
• Accurately reviews, analyzes and summarizes third party lease and loan documents for leases or loans being considered for purchase. Makes recommendations based on findings.
• May manage a group of Account Managers within a practice area.
• Other duties and special projects may be assigned from time to time.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors Degree plus 5-7 years of high level loan documentation/closing experience required. May consider alternate equivalent combination of education/experience.