Sr Enterprise Risk Analyst
A banking client based in Michigan is looking for an experienced Enterprise Risk Analyst to join its team. In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of the Bank's Enterprise Risk Management program and Second Line of Defense, this role reports to the Head of ERM. Responsibilities:
- To administer the Bank's Governance, Risk and Compliance platform, including user administration and support risk module development, and reporting processes.
- Conduct an annual enterprise risk assessment and participate in other Bank risk assessments as needed.
- Develop process workflows to document business processes throughout the bank and analyze control gaps.
- Perform risk consulting assignments and process improvement analyses, which may require a high degree of knowledge of banking regulations and business unit operations (e.g., Retail Banking, Residential Lending, and back-office operations).
- Support policy governance processes and maintain the Bank's policy inventory.
- Facilitate Risk Control Self-Assessments with First Line of Defense business units, including providing risk education and support.
- Execute on special projects and other assignments as requested by the Director of ERM Operations and CRO.
- Liaison with internal/external auditors, consultants, and regulators regarding all work performed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise risk management or in a specific risk management capacity for a financial institution.
- Experience in performing process improvement projects, including process mapping and control evaluation.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch today!