AI & Analytics Solution Sales
Cognizant's Digital Business is hiring a Service LineSpecialist (SLS) with deep knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI) andAnalytics solutions. You will use your strong consulting and businessdevelopment experience to help our partners define their analytics and AIstrategies to leverage the vast amounts of data available and convert theminto meaningful insights to improve revenue goals and drive business processefficiencies.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
You must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. AI & Analytics:
Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soonsit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decodingcustomer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactlywhat services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI &Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-errorbusiness decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supportedstrategies. By applying AI and data science, we help leading companiesprototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products anddelivery models.
This is a senior level role, managing a portfolio of Manufacturingcustomers in the Minneapolis area. Prospectsshould be based locally or be willing to relocate. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for AI and Analytics Solutions
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
- Lead the end-to-end sales process
- Demand fulfillment, working with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
- This is a true P&L role – You will be responsible for both top line & bottom line.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree a bonus
- 10- 14 years' of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business Development/Account Growth role
- Experience with large- scale consulting engagements.
- Experience in the Manufacturing and Logistics industry a plus.
- In depth knowledge of AI & Analytics consulting
- Ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with \"consultative selling\" is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of the industry trends, customer challenges, potential opportunities in various technology areas