Business Consulting Manager
What is the opportunity?
As a Business Consulting Manager, you will work with a select group of firms to understand their business, assess it, and work with them to fully utilize RBC's products and services. Utilizing your relationship building and sales skills, you will work to identify and solve for needs and opportunities within our client base. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Create business development materials that showcase RBC's products and services.
- Obtain feedback from client engagements to improve utilization of RBC products and services. Identify opportunities to increase use of RBC products and services by existing clients.
- Develop and monitor a database of needs and opportunities for all clients.
- Prioritize both efforts and clients to focus on greatest revenue wins.
- Create appropriate client segments (i.e. new to platform, developing, mature)
- Understand and adapt PCG and industry best practices, thought leadership and offerings (i.e. planning, research calls) to best use within C&C.
- Develop customized and detailed revenue development plans for prioritized client group.
- Create new development plans
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, marketing, finance, or equivalent
- 10+ years financial services sales, relationship management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in the broker dealer clearing and/or RIA custody market
- Series 7 (or ability obtain within 90 days)
- Product knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Series 24 (or ability obtain within 90 days)
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients' first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One RBC
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
WMUS2020 Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .