Senior Administrative Assistant
This Senior Administrative role will play a key role in providing administrative support to various members of the Minneapolis-based Banking and Cash Solutions team.
Typical support includes managing complicated calendars, managing travel arrangements and logistics, expense reports and invoice management, coordinating department programs, off sites, special events, etc. May assist in preparing presentations, reports, internal and external communications along with bank committee meeting material coordination and minutes. Will be responsible for responding to ad hoc requests, as well as may manage small projects such as filing, copying, researching printer problems, managing meeting logistics, and other requests as appropriate. Will be expected to extend independent judgment over prioritization of work and on behalf of the leader(s). Responsibilities
• Independently manage leader(s) calendar and meeting prioritization. Schedule meetings by interacting with internal/external clients/partners to coordinate calendars, accommodations, meeting materials and supplies.
• May read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader(s); ensure leader is informed of pending requests or requests where follow up is required.
• Manage complicated travel arrangements, including scheduling and pulling together detailed logistics to ensure solid travel plans are in place.
• Assist with presentations, internal/external communication, and other misc. reports. May include coordination of meeting materials from multiple preparers into final presentation form for leader review.
• Assist with bank committee meetings, including taking of minutes and coordination of materials.
• Coordinate/administer department programs (recognition, timekeeping, budgets, supply management, etc.), off sites, and special events or conferences as requested.
• Respond to ad hoc requests (filing, copying, responding to problems with printers, ordering supplies, etc.) and manage small projects/programs/participate in larger projects representing the team (researching issues or questions about policies or practices, etc.).
• Prepare expense reports and/or process invoices.
• Assist with new hire on-boarding assistance, training and/or mentoring to administrative staff/others within department or business unit. -Participate in cross-organizational administrative processes, etc.
• Back up to other administrative assistants in the business unit as needed. Required Qualifications
• 3+ years' experience in a similar role or capacity
• Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent work experience required
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Attention to detail and eye to accuracy
• Proficiency w/ computer programs (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and administrative programs(Ariba Buyer, Concur, etc.).
• Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction and independently prioritize work in order to support multiple people. This includes managing calendars, travel and expenses for multiple leaders.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to anticipate needs and use independent judgment given limited availability of leader.
• Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality due to accessing and handling sensitive information. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. The Banking and Cash Solutions team mission is to make life more rewarding by helping others achieve their goals and dreams by providing compelling product solutions and a seamless client experience. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Banking and Cash Solutions and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.