Senior Analyst - Digital Analytics Optimization
The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics & Optimization will play a key role on the Marketing Analytics team to drive tangible business results by providing actionable insights and recommendations through the analysis of digital initiatives.
The Sr. Analyst will be responsible to leverage information and insights gained across our portfolio of products and services to improve products and enhance the customer experience. The position will provide thought leadership on key digital analytics and personalization initiatives set by the organization. Responsibilities
• Perform online reporting, collection and analysis of digital metrics, quickly and for a wide variety of digital properties.
• Help administer the site analytic reporting system, manage the collection and synthesis of data from multiple sources and troubleshoot day-to-day operation issues.
• Work closely with business partners to discover key findings regarding performance relative to competition and overall industry benchmarks; proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
• Leverage a strong business understanding to interpret digital behaviors through a business lens.
• Work with business owners to establish testing and optimization plans to strengthen online initiatives.
• Work closely with internal teams to develop pre-project measurement plans and post- project analysis in order to develop specific and actionable recommendations.
• Help shape department KPIs and develop ongoing executive reporting.
• Identify opportunities to automate routine reports and other processes.
• Continuous personal and team education of technological advances and how people interact with them.
• Provide effective leadership of staff, incorporating performance management practices through individual performance plans, periodic reviews and feedback sessions, coaching and development. Ensure adequately-skilled resources are in place on department and broader HR commitments. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of relevant experience required
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
• 2-4 years of experience conducting analyses of digital data using modern analytics tools and skills.
• Ability to distill key insights, actions, and/or recommendations from analyses conducted.
• In-depth knowledge of company operations and processes, with ability to articulate these processes to others.
• Build strong relationships & communications with colleagues, as well as influencing customers on recommendations.
• Degree focus in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Analytics or other related field.
• 3 years of experience using Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
• 1 year of experience managing A/B/Multivariate tests using Adobe Target or similar tool
• Digital analytics experience developing meaningful KPIs, Solution Design References (SDR), reporting, independently identify insights and interpreting results without prompting of stakeholders
• Strong service orientation, with a proven track record of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Personalization enthusiast with experience influencing personalization strategy for digital properties
• Strong experience with web analytics software within adobe analytics such as workspace, data warehousing, report builder, and Google Analytics
• Experience working on digital data ingestion and curation for data lakes
• Familiarity with data visualization software (such as PowerBi or Tableau) and data blending software (such as Alteryx)
• Familiarity with report automation technologies such as Adobe Report Builder, configuring data feeds to automatically update reports, Voice of Customer anlaytics tools such as Qualtrics
• Experience working on big data analytics projects is a plus