Senior Business Systems Analyst
Responsible for identifying business requirements and process improvements, which include creating project and process specifications and conducting quality inspections. Facilitates requirement gathering and alignment with business and technology partners, while supporting projects under the direction of the leader or project manager. Solves complex system and system-related problems, resulting in timely and accurate document reporting and project team communication.
Liaison between business users and technology support teams, providing consulting, training and Q&A support. Responsibilities
- Gather business information and incorporates information into project plans with project manager or lead. Provides timely and accurate documents and communication to project team.
- Work with complex projects in identifying business requirements, creating project and process specifications for new and/or enhanced systems.
- Solve a variety of complex system and system-related problems for the business unit as it relates to business requirements and technology, in addition to helping design or implement systems.
- Identify and implement process improvement, including quality inspection with process improvement specialists. Drives quantifiable results through facilitating interaction with the business unit.
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling
- Ability to understand technology as it relates to the business, and may require product or system certifications
- Experience in providing accurate, timely & responsive services on complex problems
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the department and across business functions
- Ability to communicate technology related information and clearly detail implementation processe
About Our Company
- Microsoft Office expertise in Excel, access and SQL
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.