Senior Manager, Cybersecurity & Technology Risk
What is the opportunity?
Join the Business Risk Oversight team at RBC, a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's top place to work! You will serve as a key point of contact between US Wealth Management (USWM), Business Technology Initiatives, and Business Risk Oversight. You will use your information security expertise to provide IT security risk on US WM's cybersecurity framework, Identity Access Management (IAM), and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to help us mitigate risk. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Provide customized technical and best practice expertise on IT Risk to key business partners.
- Lead the creation and implementation of a target operating model within US WM to achieve sustainable business risk management practices.
- Represent US WM in applicable committees/working groups for applicable IT risk initiatives and participate in project execution to meet requirements and timelines.
- Develop an engagement model with Enterprise WM IT, the IT Center of Governance, and other critical areas of dependency to facilitate the exchange of information, identify integrated solutions, and provide reporting on IT risk issues.
- Collaborate closely with key partners like Business Risk & Data Governance, Technology & Operations, IT Risk and Cybersecurity to increase awareness and report key IT risks and lead to resolution.
- Be informed of WM IT Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Risk Findings/Acceptances and Operational Risk Events (OREs) and leverage the data for risk reporting.
- Participate in risk assessments, scenarios, and other Operational Risk core activities.
- Promote a culture of risk awareness by leveraging information on current threats to focus business and IT attention on emerging risk themes and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 7 or more years of experience in financial services or other regulated industries.
- 5 years of experience in the development of IT risk polices and frameworks.
- CISM, CRISC, CISSP, or other information security certifications.
- Strong metrics and performance management background including data management and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management and multiple stakeholders in a complex corporate setting.
What's in it for you?
- Working knowledge of broad fraud mitigation practices.
- Strong knowledge of wealth management or financial services products, processes, and organization.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients' first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One RBC
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
USWM2019 Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .