Financial Investment firm seeks a Skype Engineer to join their world class technology team that provides technology for network infrastructure and IT security solutions across the firm. Specific focus of this role will be to design and implement their Global Skype messaging services and audio/video conferencing capabilities. The is a full-time employee position with a base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (4-years) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of experience and proven engineering expertise in designing and implementing resilient, high-performing solutions with a focus on instant messaging, desktop video and web conferencing, including specific, relevant experience with Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
- Subject matter experience in Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Teams, Skype and Teams Mobile Platforms, Office 365 Groups
Key Words: Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Teams, Skype and Teams Mobile Platforms, Office 365 Groups
Please refer to Job 23796 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.