Sr Analyst, Business Planning - Lending and Banking
Support effectiveness of organization by providing leadership/coordination and analysis. Plan, coordinate, and administer department programs and ensure delivery of key tasks to support organizational effectiveness. Responsibilities may often include budget management, organizational metrics, financial or statistical analyses that lead to solutions for business issues, tracking, reporting, and improvement in employee satisfaction. Often partner with other functional areas to accomplish responsibilities. Responsibilities
• Using data from a variety of sources, analyze complex business issues, incorporating company and industry knowledge, technological expertise, and sound analytical processes.
• Manage multiple relationships across the organization, and at times with external parties and clients. Be the main point of contact to answer questions within business area of expertise. Act as liaison among business leaders, staff and utility functions to gather information and share best practices, and to ensure initiatives are executed appropriately.
• Provide and review reports of quantitative and qualitative data produced both internally and externally to the company. Ensure accuracy and appropriate report design. Be responsible for resolution to reporting issues as they arise. Reports may be of a routine nature, or may be requested or run on an ad hoc basis as part of a larger project or special business concern.
• Prepare presentations, communications and speeches for the direct leader, which generally involve presentations to employee, business partner, or management groups. May also be accountable for developing draft materials for meetings such as Business Line Reviews (BLRs).
• Assist with organizational initiatives such as process improvements projects, organizational restructurings, or other inititives that provide assistance to the executive. May be expected to oversee project work or arrange business events for the executive. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years of relevant banking and lending experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to perform statistical analysis.
• Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues, and influencing customers on recommendations and analysis.
• In-depth knowledge of banking and lending operations with ability to articulate these processes to others.