A P&C carrier is seeking a senior software developer to support production support triage and reporting incidents. This person will assist with special projects every so often. A majority of the systems are legacy applications, and mainframe developer experience is required. This is expected to be a temp to perm role. This position will be 100% remote and is expected to be temp to perm.
1. Experience with older versions of COBOL, such as ANS COBOL
2. Experience with the Assembler language in a mainframe environment
3. Experience working with IBM DB2 database
4. Good communication and teamwork skills
5. Any insurance experience is a plus