Analyst - Small Cap Equity
- Kansas City, MO, USA Kansas City MO US
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Cohesive, successful investment team with domestic Small Cap Growth franchise seeks an Analyst with proven fundamental research and stock picking expertise.
Long-tenured, proven team is part of a multi-boutique platform with more than $65B in assets under advisement and management and more than 100 distribution professionals Successful individual will have experience conducting fundamental, bottom-up research on domestic small-capitalization companies, developing proprietary models, and effectively communicating, explaining and defending buy and sell ideas to portfolio leadership.
Motivation, demonstrated skills, and proven, deep fundamental investment experience required. Specific investment names must be known in great detail.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience within this space
• Small Cap investment experience (ideally with Growth focus)
• Undergraduate degree or higher
• Proven commitment to fundamental investment
• CFA strongly preferred