Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
The Change Manager will be responsible for designing and enforcing best change management processes and practices in the support, maintenance, and expansion of Mastercard's Decision Management Platform. The Change Manager's responsibilities will include: End to end management of change ticket lifecycle to ensure that these are logged, approved, and implemented as per Mastercard and ITIL quality standards. Co-ordinate with all participating support teams and change requestors as needed to ensure accurate and appropriate documentation and compliance on all change tickets. Have thorough knowledge of ITIL change management processes and procedures. Has ability to organize and plan activities around change tickets and provide necessary process related information to the owner/requestor of the change whenever needed. Ability to drive CAB and SCRUM meetings, and provide necessary inputs to the CAB board members to facilitate CAB review and approval. Ensure that all the activities designed to implement the change are as per established and documented standards. Has ability to perform change records audit and report on non-compliance. Has ability to perform quality and compliance measurement and report on all standard change management metrics.
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL Change management process and procedures (Preferred to be ITIL Intermediate / Expert Certification level)
- Strong individual with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Good organizational skills plus the ability to motivate people across the organization to provides solutions.
- Decision maker with an operational outlook.
- Experience of working in a large organization and with a large platform of applications.
- Exception communication and presentation skills.
- Ensures strict adherence to established change processes and procedures for audit compliance.
- Ensures adequate information is supplied for assessment of full impact.
- Ensure all changes have proper validation, release strategies and that roles and responsibilities are well documented and kept current with all key partners ongoing.
- Collaborates with requestors to ensure proper documentation is provided within each change.
- Facilitates meetings to address change inefficiencies or identified risks, with strong negotiation skills and ability to build consensus to avoid potential business impact.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written with all levels of the business with a high level of confidence
- Responsible for designing and enforcing change & release management processes and practices that protect the production environment and minimize end-user risk.
- Develops and maintains metrics applicable to change & release management
Basic qualifications for consideration:
High School/GED Diploma
2 plus years of work experience preferably in an IT environment
Change Management process experience - experience with Change Advisory Board (CAB) structure and approvals, Change Control Board (CCB)
Change Management experience - experience with Change Advisory Board (CAB) structure and approvals, Change Control Board (CCB).
Program/Project Management skills - Planning and Risk Mitigation
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline.
Position requires general computer skills including use of MS Office applications and MS Outlook e-mail.
Awareness/experience of ITIL standard methodologies, ITIL Foundations certification or higher, a plus
Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.