Senior Technical Communicator
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Senior Technical Communicator
Content Strategy and Development (CS&D) provides the technical and operational information that customers and stakeholders need to do business with Mastercard. CS&D is committed to driving the business goals of Mastercard by maximizing the impact of content. We foster solutions to provide the right content, to the right stakeholders, in the right format, at the right time. We accomplish this goal by collaborating with business partners to understand customer needs and deliver timely, high-quality information in a wide range of media and languages.
This position involves delivery of technical content and publications about Mastercard products and services for our customers. The Senior Analyst, Content Strategy & Development will be focused on creating and delivering digital content. The position involves performing all stages of processes to publish technical content in online, mobile, and printed formats. It also includes researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
• Do you enjoy working on a customer focused team interfaces with business partners across the globe?
• Are you passionate about technology and finding new ways of doing things that challenge the status quo?
• Do you enjoy finding new solutions for delivering digital content?
• Work with Business/Product Owners to create and update technical content
• Accountable for the successful completion of high-quality projects within the technical writing function
• Ensure updates are made to content in accordance to the CS&D writing standards
• Manage day-to-day writing and publishing needs to deliver content online for consumption through multiple channels including Web and mobile
• Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and customers
• Authoring in XML or utilizing an XML tool for content creation, editing, etc.
• Publish technical content utilizing multiple output types, such as PDF, HTML, XML, wiki
All About You:
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks
• Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen XML Author and other XML management tools
• Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
• Familiarity with HTML syntax and concepts
• Taxonomy knowledge
• Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.