- Great Falls, MT, USA Great Falls MT US
- Permanent, Full time
- Loenbro Inc.
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
Primarily focus on developing and maintaining finance reports and analyses that allow management to measure performance in the areas of revenue, expense, capital expenditures, and cash flows.
- Develop techniques, systems, and processes to accurately measure revenue and expense, capital expenditures and cash flow.
- Develop appropriate measurement and analysis tools to support management decision making.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to develop finance information to educate regarding business systems and solve reporting problems.
- Collaborate with various departments to provide business analyses of key operations including analyses of current and future operations and performance, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other ad hoc projects as requested.
- Perform and/or assist in the review, development and monitoring of allocation methodologies and the monthly allocations of support services to each department.
- Prepare business related analysis and research in such areas as finance and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and long range operational plans.
- Assist in the preparation of the consolidated forecasts and projections and analyses of trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), preferred.
- 5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst or comparable role in an organization with multiple product/business lines.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Power Point, database queries, report writing, and computerized accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional, self-motivated, innovative, creative, assertive, organized, communicative, and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles. Knowledge of activity-based costing methodology
- Located in a busy and open area office
- Long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Lifting of supplies and materials
- Constant interruptions
- Hours of intense concentration
- Must be able to see to read documents and computer screen for a variety of office functions
- 40 Hours
- Muscle strain due to long hours of sitting and using office equipment
- Possible eyestrain
- Physical condition could be possibly acquired due to long hours of typing and sitting
- Loud noises
- Bright lighting
- Varying office temperature
- Variety of odors
- Use of space heaters
- Communicate and work with a diverse population
- Attention to detail
- High levels of accuracy
- Deadline requirements
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid after 60 day waiting period
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401k after 1 year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
- WE TAKE ACTION
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY
- WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING
- WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Great Falls, MT