Consulting Internship - Advanced Technology Group
ATG's consulting interns are responsible for all areas related to ATG's provisioning of technical and business solutions to our clients. Projects range from strategic/managerial consulting to process optimization and systems implementation. Our interns will work alongside our consultants to perform any or all of the following:
- Independent research projects resulting in marketing collateral, whitepapers, client 'hot sheets' and informative presentations for the team
- Consultant and client support as needed
- Research projects
- Real client related projects
- Document editing and formatting
- Information roll-up
- Creation of charts, tables and diagrams
- Capturing meeting minutes
- Online information management
- Spreadsheet analysis
- Data entry
Additionally, each intern will be responsible for the successful delivery of an internal/client project. Projects will span the duration of the internship. Depending on the project type, each intern may be responsible for any or all of the following:
ATG will provide interns training in several key areas:
- Project planning
- Requirements gathering
- Solution build-out
- Analytics tracking
- Campaign management
- Change management
- Formal presentation of final project
- Understanding Quote-to-Cash business processes and how they drive Service Provider performance
- Project essentials as needed
- Business analysis techniques
- Project management basics
- Testing/Development methodologies
- Select SaaS Software Product Training
ATG-MSC's Summer Internship Program runs June-August (some start dates are case by case). Intern must reside in Missoula, Montana area during this time. Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be currently enrolled in a university or within 6 months post-graduation (undegrad or graduate)
- Deliverable-oriented, self-motivated work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Current with industry development methodologies, technologies and standards
- Possesses the ability to work well independently and in teams
- Presents a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Has an interest in the telecommunications industry and consulting services
- Application design, development and implementation education or experience
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role.
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Nov 09 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.