- Cary, NC, USA Cary NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Location: Cary, North Carolina
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
As a Java Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements.
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management.
- Working in teams following agile development practices.
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development.
- Participating and leading design workshops.
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation.
- Interacting with clients to design and implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
- Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities.
- Working with remote client resources.
- Learning new technologies and languages.
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects.
As a Java Developer your skills will include:
- 1-7 years of development across a broad mix of UI, server side, & database technologies;
- Experience of Core Java, multithreading, JMS, MQ
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns;
- Experience of Spring Framework
- Experience of Java application servers, ideally Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic;
- Experience of relational databases, ideally Oracle
- Experience of a web application framework, ideally AngularJS, is desirable;
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services desirable but not essential;
- Experience of agile methodologies
What you'll get in return:
- World class support and resources;
- Exceptional rewards and benefits;
- A truly diverse global culture.