Analyst - QA Tester, Global Finance Technology
Assists team in conducting end-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Prepares and executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production. Tests may be manual, automated or both. May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects. Test analyst is responsible for defining the test strategy and approach. Risk Finance Technology (RFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Responsible for the planning and execution of functional & regression testing. Should be a key individual contributor supporting testing for an agile team within GT&O. Works with agile teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Thoroughly analyzes requirements and comes up with test plan and scenarios. Effectively coordinates the work with offshore team. Should be able to multitask, flexible to change the strategy and prioritize tasks. Identifies risks and outlines mitigation plan. Implements lessons learnt/best practices and looks to improve quality of the releases. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provides a competitive advantage to the organization. Required Skills:
- Strong background in testing web/UI, APIs, relational and non-structured databases (Hadoop), and reports
- Experience in test planning, including scope, test types, test environments, entry/exit criteria, etc.
- Experience in defining test automation approach & developing test automation frameworks & scripts using various test automation tools - Selenium/QTP/Tosca/BDD
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Deployment, and Continuous Testing
- Strong Agile background and familiarity of ceremonies, experience in scaled agile
- Experience in using Jira, Git, & Confluence tools
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Onshore/Offshore model
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates effectively, builds relationships, influences others
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Banking Domain experience is a plus
- PL/SQL Complex SQL queries
- ETL Validations
- Excellent Communication and Time Management skills
- Banking Experience
- Finance Testing Exposure
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role