Audit Supervisor - CCAR
Responsibilities include testing of financial, operational and other processes of the Company's capital adequacy process including the annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process. Typically works on projects of moderate complexity that would involve significant learning (regulatory regime, business model, processes) on each new assignment. Must be able to quickly assimilate new information in order to analyze the risks and controls effectively. Need to display flexible and adaptive problem solving skills due to the variety of operational and technological infrastructures within the Company. Can independently execute assigned audit activities and is responsible for multiple projects simultaneously. Uses sound, seasoned analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned responsibilities. Staff at this level will be expected to own some sections of the audit program and bring them to completion. Specialists may have different roles depending on their skills but all will need to be able to use their skills to find effective solutions to problems as part of the day-to-day business. Learns business strategies, processes and regulations effectively and quickly and is alert to the changing nature of risk. Appropriately analyze control environment and develop effective audit steps to test controls where necessary in line with the new methodology. Required Skills
- Minimum 2-3+ years of Audit, Risk, Business Control, Compliance, Finance or other relevant experience
- Ability to plan, execute and evaluate audit test plans within a risk based audit methodology.
- Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Self-starter, desire to learn able to teach others, positive attitude, exhibits flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into usable information.
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns.
- Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to converse with management on all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to converse with management on all levels.
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- 4 year degree in accounting or finance or relevant experience
- 4-6 years' experience including CCAR or Model Risk
- Audit or risk control risk/controls background in financial services
- Intermediate Analytical / Automation Skills (SQL, SAS, Advanced Excel and Access)
- Advanced degree
- CPA preferred
- Strong presentation skills
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role