Audit Supervisor - Technology
As a member of the Corporate Audit team, the Audit Supervisor will oversee audit programs designed to measure and report on technology risk across the enterprise. The Audit Supervisor will provide independent analysis of control effectiveness based on regulatory requirements, industry best-practices, and audit standards.
- Leads technology audit work.
- Responsible for conducting relevant technology testing (i.e. identification of key automated business controls, definition of audit scope and presentation of results to management, preparation of audit report and communication with stakeholders ) in support of business audit work.
- Support Corporate Audit Automation initiatives.
- Interacts with key technology executives to identify emerging risks, key initiatives, regulatory required projects, etc.
- Provides input to the annual plan.
Core skills and requirements
- Audit, Risk or Compliance experience in Financial Institutions.
- Strong understanding of technology, IT general controls, and other IT controls as indicated in COBIT.
- Working knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills including ability to effectively write reports, present to management and various regulators.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting structure.
- Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change on both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced degree in a technology related field.
- Audit / Assurance related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Technology related certifications (RHCE, CCNA, GSNA, etc.)
- Previous experience auditing information technology.
- Strong presentation skills.
*May also be filled as a Senior Auditor based on experience* Shift:
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role