- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Contract, Part time
- Synechron Inc.
- 24 Aug 17
About Synechron: Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $350 million firm based in New York. Founded in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 5,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries world-wide, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. For more details, visit us at http://www.synechron.com.
Synechron Inc is seeking Business Analyst with Commercial mortgage backed securities. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
- Strong Finance background related to Commercial Lending, CMBS, Loans & Real Estate.
- Good experience in loan origination, Bad loans and special services of CMBS.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst within a technology organization
- Strong experience and understanding of business systems analysis functions
- High skill level with Agile framework and working as part of an Agile team
- Expertise in the translation of business requirements
- Advanced writing skills, to include solid experience
- Good in SQL queries.