Core JAVA Lead Developer or Architect - Investment banking technology/Front office application development experience.
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 Apr 18 2018-04-06
About Synechron: Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking a Core JAVA Lead Developer or Architect - Investment banking technology/Front office application development experience. This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, NC.
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Struts, XML, XSL, Web Services(SOAP and REST),
- Should be caching framework implementation using Object Grid for high availability of static and no static data.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop and implement application systems and creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Must have design and development experience to contribute toward the success of the application conversion and migration.
- Overall 8+ yrs of IT software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Banking domain experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently