Corporate Function Development Program
What you'll do
Our Corporate Function Development Summer Analyst Program is a 10 week experience that provides participants a variety of opportunities to expand upon their academic foundation - specifically their technical skills, knowledge of the industry and familiarity with a corporate environment.
Interns will test their interest in a career at Bank of America while making real contributions to the business. They will receive a unique and thorough introduction to Bank of America as they work with their assigned teams and other teammates across multiple functions. While day-to-day responsibilities will vary based on team placement, all interns will participate in training sessions, informational meetings, networking events and community service opportunities.
The CFDP internship program offers the potential for a variety of experiences based on your interests, development opportunities, and business needs. Our interns are paired with a dedicated Program Manager who offers an added level of support as a liaison among the line of business, the company, and the intern experience.
In this role, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with regional/local media relationship management and responding to national media on corporate/market issues
- Facilitate the identification and selection of companies to provide products and services based on price, quality products and services offered
- Participate in collaboration across teams to develop business acumen and gain exposure to multiple corporate functions
- Analyze processes to empower managers and employees to identify opportunities that help us continuously innovate, streamline and become more efficient
- Opportunity to make a real impact for the business through daily tasks
- Exposure to senior leaders across various functions at the Bank