Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Credit Analyst II Location US-NC-Charlotte
Job ID 32558
# Positions 1
Job Family Credit - Credit Decision
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
This position is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of commercial accounts. Primary responsibilities include developing and maintaining customer relationships and obtaining general business information as well as financials and banking information. With this information, CIT historical experience, and information obtained from external sources, make informed credit decisions that mitigate risk and protect the assets of CIT while servicing our clients.
- Prepare written reviews on Customer Credit Files relative to financial strengths and weaknesses of customers with opinions as to credit worthiness.
- Gather information for Customer Credit Files through inquiries and investigations with trade suppliers, financial institutions, professional firms or individuals.
- Establish and maintain computerized Customer Credit Files.
- Spread financial statements through the use of computerized financial software programs and analyze reports produced by the system for preparation of written reviews and credit analysis.
- Analyze Customer Credits and highlight problems or questions.
- Assist the Collection Department in the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Follow the Corporate rules of Compliance as set forth by the Corporate Compliance Department.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong math aptitude, organizational and analytical skills
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills coupled with pragmatism and common sense
- Decision oriented with the ability to support with sound reasoning and logic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Three years of credit of underwriting experience is desired
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: