Global Human Resources Summer Associate Development Program
What you'll do
At Bank of America, we recognize that talented, engaged and satisfied employees are the foundation to help make the financial lives of our customers and clients better. Our Global Human Resources (GHR) team is focused on making Bank of America a great place for people to work by creating an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.The HRDP summer internship program is an experience based in either New York, NY or Charlotte, NC.
We align our human capital strategy to the business strategy, enabling the company to connect with customers and clients by attracting, developing and retaining a world-class workforce to drive growth at Bank of America.
Potential placements include: HR Generalist, Learning & Leadership Development, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition/Campus Recruiting.
As an associate, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing the knowledge and skills required to be successful through exposure to HR and lines of business at Bank of America
- Directly contributing to business advisory, operations, HR processes, and special projects
- Connecting with senior HR leaders to better understand how HR drives critical business decisions and serves as a strategic partner throughout the bank
- Developing networking skills through connections within projects, intern-specific programming, and engagement events
- Applying experiences to shape and develop personal brand