LoanIQ Production Support Analyst
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
LoanIQ Production Support Analyst
Experienced production support analyst within Global Wholesale Banking Technology & Operations (GWBT&O) team in AMRS Region. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily Production Support functions for suite of applications. He/She will work on and ensure that all incidents related to the supported applications are resolved in a timely manner. The resource will ensure functioning of the production environment with the view to maintain stability and control.
- Day to day task requires the ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines. Root cause and problem resolution follow-up. •Debug and fix production issues by analyzing java code, complex sql queries & stored Procedures
- Excellent spoken and written English complete with clear oral communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
- Ability to deal with complex information, processes and relationships to derive a simple solution.
- Experience in Change management and Incident management tools.
- Good ability to navigate ambiguity and quickly establish credibility.
- Ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines. Root cause and problem resolution follow-up
- Good at handling clients and can demonstrate empathy to client situations and challenges.
- Good project management skills and can demonstrate flexibility. Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- As a part of L2 support team provide stand-by out of hrs support on rotational basis for production system.
- Look for efficiency improvement in & productivity savings
- Drive & live by the culture of innovation resulting in highly efficient team and improving operational efficiency
- 7 + years of relevant IT experience (SDLC- Waterfall / Agile, Production Support)
- Proven expertise in .NET,Cognos, Autosys, SQL/PL-SQL, UNIX
- LoanIQ acumen is required
- Prior experience in Global Production Support at Bank of America is required
- Experience of handling various production support roles (technical - L1/L2/L3) and hands-on experience in using at least 2-3 widely used monitoring / scheduling tools
- Ability to be part of IT production support team providing front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Production Governance related to issues
- Experience troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query, programming skills, conduct root cause analysis, and identify mitigations/risk
- Experience with Real-time restoration, triaging of issues impacting technical services (application/infrastructure) to bank customers and partners in a timely manner while keeping partners advised of significant progress or challenges during the restoration period
- Ability to work closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades etc.
- Ability to assess initial severity, gather impacts, creates tickets (REMEDY), engage necessary support teams, and escalate as necessary to ensure timely restoration
- Experience with on call support for triaging problems, coordinating with various support teams across the organization and carryout activities related to incident and problem management
- Ability to communicate with all lines of business and management the overall status and health of the application, contribute to automation, causal analysis, develop shared/common solutions, proactively identify cross functional or technical issues
- Ability to suggest, implement ideas for enhancing the customer experience and implement best practices for cost saving
- Flexible to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: