National Sales Support
- $44k + Target Bonus of $11k
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Advantage XPO
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
Our client is a global leader in factory automation that designs products to increase efficiency and improve quality control. Through their direct sales approach, they identify their customers’ challenges firsthand and provide the most innovative technologies to further support client development.
- Support all sales and administrative tasks to ensure smooth day to day operation of the entire Company.
- Assist sales with general requests, answering questions, and/or guidance with policies/procedures
- Assist with incoming customer calls by providing quotations, placing orders, answering customer questions, fielding technical support inquiries, etc.
- Act as a key point of contact for local office and assigned remote offices
- Maintain office duties such as ordering supplies, literature, business cards, office structure/organization
- Enter & report sales employee's attendance daily/weekly
- Process expense reports for all employees
- Collaborate on assigned goal projects with other NSS members
- Examples of projects include but not limited to customer surveys, trial follow-up, or marketing support
- Complete other duties or projects as assigned
- Understand and observe company/departmental policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- High degree of accuracy, focus, and flexibility.
- Ability to work well in team oriented environment
- High degree of attention to details
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationships
- Ability to empathize with both internal and external customers and ensure that you’re not happy until they are
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales support role
- NSS Assistant Manager, Department Manager, and/or Corporate Director