Quality Assurance - QA Engineer
- Collaborate with project, development and QA teams to understand automation requirement and define solutions.
- Creation of test strategy and planning document to capture overall expectation and approach from quality assurance of the overall program.
- Create and upload data test scenarios and test cases in defect management system Jira for data integration layer, functional testing of data and reporting dashboards.
- Create and execute specific test scenarios for reference data elements.
- Execute SQL scripts tied to individual test scenarios for validating data across Data Mart objects.
- Perform code review of automation work and make continuous improvements to Test coverage, execution and reporting.
- Identify, capture and manage defects complying to project standard defect management process and infrastructure throughout the data validation lifecycle.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting test metrics and status during the test cycle as well as defect management.
- Act as subject matter expert on data centric validation process and provide general guidelines to project stakeholders on testing preparation and execution.
- Understand test data management business objectives and enterprise test data requirements.
- Identify and understand data security standards, data classifications & data privacy regulations.
- Create high level test data management implementation roadmap and next step actionable plan.
- Work with stakeholders to socialize the assessment report and obtain sign off.
- Publish final recommendations and roadmap to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Provides technical direction and support to junior team members in multiple geo locations on automation frameworks and all aspects of automation testing to ensure industry standards and best practices are followed
This position offers remote flexibility
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 -5 years of Experience with testing, diagnosis, defect management and other quality assurance tasks per established industry practices and Test Management Methodology (TMM) or Agile/SAFe Methodology.
- Experience in preparing test plan, test scripts, test execution, estimation and reporting using tools like JIRA.
- 3-5 years of Hands-on experience with automating regression and performance tests (test execution, test data allocation, metrics and reporting, analytics and insights).
- Must have extensive experience with BDD with Specflow, cucumber, selenium/protractor, robot framework, and Intellij.
- Experience with load testing (NewLoad, LoadRunner, Jmeter), Performance Monitoring, and Performance Profiling.
- Experience with REST/SOAP and API Testing.
- Working knowledge of Agile DevOps - Jenkins, Mastering CI (Java), Appium, Experitest, Espresso/XCUI), Perfecto Mobile, and Sauce Labs.
- Experience with running test automation on cloud.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle preferably within a financial institution or financial software organization related to commercial credit risk assessment is a plus.
- Experience with any one programming language C# or Java.
- Working knowledge of redundancy and optimizing test design using Model based Testing (MBT)/ Component Based Testing (CBT) approach.
- Knowledge of machine learning, predictive, and prescriptive analytics techniques to optimize test execution.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.