Resiliency Testing Process Engineering Manager
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Resiliency Testing Process Engineering Manager
The Resiliency Testing Process Engineering Manager is part of the Enterprise Resiliency Testing team. The Resiliency Testing team evaluates the company's ability to recover normal business operations after a business continuity incident. The team provides guidance to internal and external stakeholders on current resiliency performance and opportunities to improve.
This role will be a single contributor on the Resiliency Testing senior leadership team. Broadly, this teammate will have accountability for defining an enterprise approach, and associated standards, for evaluating the resiliency of critical business processes. To accomplish this, the Resiliency Testing team is looking for a teammate who has experience analyzing processes and their component assets and enablers in order to identify areas where improvements are needed. Specifically we will be looking for opportunities to improve the resiliency and recoverability of the process.
Once an approach is developed this teammate will have accountability to establish the standards and policies that will be used by the enterprise to consistently apply the process evaluation criteria across the company's business processes.
Fundamental to this work is the ability to understand data supply chains and application interdependencies. Qualified applicants will have very strong technical acumen and will have had direct accountability for technical architecture and design (e.g. application, systems, network, infrastructure, or similar). Additionally, qualified applicants will have a strong track record of delivering enterprise programs.
- Assessment of processes
- Design and development of playbooks and other process evaluation tools
- Design and delivery of KPI/control metrics
- Creation of standards and policies
- Design and delivery of programs
- Development and delivery of executive presentations
Strong candidates will have 8-10 years of experience across three core areas: process design, technical architecture, and program management. Ideal candidates will also have experience working with data supply chain design and optimization.
- Ability to analyze existing processes, operational models, and process maps
- Ability to build process performance assessment criteria
- Ability to identify process improvements across numerous process attributes
- Ability to prioritize process opportunities according to highest business impact
- Strong experience driving and delivering enterprise change programs, particularly transformational efforts
- Ability to lead cross-functional workgroups and champion initiatives
- Technology program management experience
- Experience designing or improving business and technical processes
- Professional executive demeanor; decisive with highly versatile interpersonal skills
- Superb relationship management and communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a highly regulated and audited environment; familiarity in responding to regulatory remediation requests
- Business continuity or disaster recovery experience
- Third party/vendor management experience
- Technical architecture experience; knowledge of application architecture and design
- Master's degree in related field of study
- Technical or Engineering Degree
Leads team of Managers, Senior Consultants or Consultants. Provides leadership to business continuity / disaster recovery programs as well as expert level consulting to clients on business continuity topics. May surface issues affecting corporate recoverability across organizational boundaries and influence appropriate risk decisions. Serves as a spokesperson with other technology or business groups and as a primary contact with key Line of Business executives. Exercises independent judgment in directing staff to achieve results. Demonstrates broad and deep business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions that protect the bank's assets. Provides business continuity subject matter consulting support in audit and regulatory matters, as needed. Is clearly recognized as a subject matter expert by peers. A more senior associate may have the following additional responsibilities: Facilitates cross-functional activities, initiatives, and discussion groups to ensure end to end recoverability. Ensures collaboration and partnership with all domestic and regional partners. Provides strategic input to the Enterprise Business Continuity Executive to shape the business continuity / disaster recovery strategic direction and to improve the corporate business continuity program.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: