Senior Client Relationship Executive
Senior Client Relationship Executive Greater Charlotte Area, United States/en-US/LSEG_Careers/job/Greater-Charlotte-Area-United-States/Senior-Client-Relationship-Executive_R-019443-1/apply
The Senior Client Relationship Executive (Technical Specialist) is a role that sits within the Client Engagement team at FTSE Russell division of the London Stock Exchange Group. The global team are responsible for all pre and post sales pro-active client relationship management activities supporting the global FTSE Russell and Mergent business. This encompasses the thousands of indices calculated on a daily basis, from global benchmarks to the primary domestic indicators, end of day pricing and corporate actions from equities to fixed income, Developed markets to Frontier, and a growing range of thematic and alternative weighted indices.
The role is reporting to the Head of North America Client Engagement.
- Working with existing and new clients to develop their understanding and usage of the FTSE Russell and Mergent products and services.
- Manage client on-boarding through in-depth face-to-face training, documentation and support.
- Create partnerships with clients at all levels throughout their organisations and ensure that services are delivered according to need and identify gaps and needs and work with clients to promote usage for licenced services.
- Thoroughly review client inquires to proactively identify broader issues that may impact the FTSE Russell and Mergent product and services.
- Work directly with internal developers and data collection teams to mitigate risk within current FTSE Russell and Mergent product and services.
- Promote transparency into client services delivered and client needs to senior management through the use of common dashboards and reports.
- Responsible for the internal continuous improvement programme for IDW UI (as a replacement for Magellan GPS) in the role of product sponsor within the Client Engagement team
- Responsible for the planning and rollout of IDW to clients as a way to consume FTSE Russell Content via API delivery (and thereby simplify their feed handlers). This will require becoming an expert in file content and file formats in order to be able to articulate benefits to clients.
- Be an expert in the file formats of index content created by FTSE Russell and act as an escalation point for all members of the Client Engagement team with regards to index file formats.
- Responsible as the product owner of DDS (Data Delivery System) within the Client Engagement team. This will involve active participation in the DDS upgrade programme, defining and prioritising CE requirements, working with the development team, and signing off on internal testing for product upgrade deployments.
- Support the creation of in-depth account profiles and plans.
- Support the pre-sales cycle to provide detailed product benefits to prospects.
- Support the sales managers within the assigned client segment with day to day queries including account guidance and clarification.
- Establish processes to track all end of day users in Salesforce by utilising the day to day interaction the Client Service Associates have.
- Identify areas of potentially unlicensed users and locations as well as misuse of the FTSE Russell or Mergent data.
- Identify, promote and document up-sell opportunities through our CRM for sales teams.
- Assist the Client Service Associates with screening new prospect leads and defining standards for the provision of data to non-clients.
- Assist with the creation of materials for client meetings to assist with the service review and renewal process.
Overseeing the Client Service Function
- The Client Relationship Executives provide support and act as an escalation point for the Client Service Associates who are managing the day to day client support.
- Work closely alongside the Global Client Service team to continuously strive to improve the service we provide to clients.
- Diffuses situations dealing with most complex queries that pertain to their clients.
- Production of client reporting / management information to present at client meetings.
- Suggests process improvements to ensure that the team is operating as effectively as possible at all times.
- External best practice and internal stakeholder management across the organisations.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable years experience within an Account/Relationship Management environment, supporting Tier 1 clients within both the Financial and Academic Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the Corporate Action and Index area with a proven track record of working with clients in both the Academic and Financial services Industry.
- Extensive years experience in the Financial and Academic Services Industry.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential in addition to strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills written, oral and presentation.
- Superior analytical and investigative thinking to complex client queries.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Ability to regularly re-prioritize own workload and delegate as required.
- Excellent delegation skills
- Highly organized with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Be able to operate independently and as part of a global team with different time zones.
- Handle difficult situations with tact and understanding. Understand the clients challenges and endeavour to work with them to resolve.
- Fluent English Language (written and oral).
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employees potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (We) may hold about you, what its used for, and how its obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact . If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.
Posted TodayFull timeR-019443
London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world's financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1698.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe's leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, a pan-European equities MTF. It is also home to one of the worlds leading growth markets for SMEs, AIM. Through its platforms, the Group offers international business and investors unrivalled access to Europe's capital markets.
Post trade and risk management services are a significant part of the Groups business operations. In addition to majority ownership of multi-asset global CCP operator, LCH Group, LSEG operates CC&G, the Italian clearing house; Monte Titoli, the T2S-ready European settlement business; and globeSettle, the Groups newly established CSD based in Luxembourg.
The Group is a global leader in indexing and analytic solutions. FTSE Russell offers thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets around the world. The Group also provides customers with an extensive range of real time and reference data products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, and RNS.
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software for customers around the world. In addition to the Groups own markets, over 35 other organisations and exchanges use the Groups MillenniumIT trading, surveillance and post trade technology.
Headquartered in London, with significant operations in North America, Italy, France and Sri Lanka, the Group employs approximately 4,700 people.
London Stock Exchange Group is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified job applicants, and makes decisions with respect to all aspects of employment, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.