Sr Cloud Full Stack Engineer - Multiple Openings - (100% Remote Throughout US - OR New York OR Charlotte)
Job Description This role will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of back end and front end solutions with emphasis on microservices and polyglot application patterns on AWS cloud. She/he will ensure overall execution of enterprise grade application build leveraging serverless technology stack. Will lead by the experience in development and product releases in a fast -paced, hyper growth environment. Should be hands-on and eager to make an immediate impact upon joining the team. The Role / Responsibilities:
- Experience working with AWS native services and API Gateway.
- Experience with web development, API's, and web services.
- Experience working in product delivery teams. (SaaS, Hi-Tech)
- Working knowledge of integration patterns and CI/CD pipelines.
- Demonstrate robust debugging skills, and enforcing strict standards for code quality on Java, AngularJS, Angular 2.0/4.0 and React libraries.
- Experienced developing subscription based applications requiring granular application permissioning and role based security.
- BS or Higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of core experience in enterprise grade cloud programs delivering as an individual contributor.
- Clear articulation and precise communication to leadership and stakeholders.
- Organized, detail-oriented, QA-focused.
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems in financial services industry.
- Industry Certification in AWS is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.