+ Hiring difference makers.
☰ Technical Lead - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) New 💼 TIAA 📅 2 hours ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA, .
TIAA is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Lead for the design, development, and delivery of solutions on the AEM platform for a multi-year program to replace the legacy Oracle WCM Platform. The new AEM platform includes providing Content as a platform, Content as a Service and User Generated Content for over 6000 websites.
This role is responsible for planning and estimation, implementation, testing, deployment, support, documentation, and overall technical ownership of the AEM platform. This individual will manage a team of developers onshore and offshore but is also expected to write code hands-on as needed.
In addition to deep technical knowledge of the AEM platform, this position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, as the role will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with various business and technology stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Leading the technical design, development, code reviews, testing, deployment, web site performance and stability, strong coding standards for efficiency and reuse of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Hands-on coding of templates, components, dialogs, workflows, models, and services, OSGi services, optimization of dispatcher caching behavior.
- Managing development workload across a team of AEM developers, onshore and offshore.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to the team on software development best practices using clean code, solid architecture and craftsmanship.
- Determining feasibility and scalability of AEM to solve business needs, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions.
- Interpreting and translating wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs.
- Integrating RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture.
- Driving the adoption of automated testing and CI/CD best practices.
- 5+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.3+ (AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications).
- 3+ years of Experience in AEM touch UI/modern components.
- 2+ years of experience using Adobe Digital Asset Manager (DAM) integrating with Adobe Sites and enterprise asset management solutions.
- 8+ years of software development experience using java/JEE, spring, TDD and related frameworks.
- 2+ years in cloud adoption using AWS or Azure and experience using Route 53, VPC, Subnet, ELBs, EC2 instances etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, its our commitment. Read more about the . If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email , or call We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- 3+ years executing projects using Agile Methodologies. SAFE Agile certification a plus.
- Hands-on development Java/J2EE, servlets, and web services, spring framework.
- Hand-on development of CRX/JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, and OSGi frameworks.
- Hands-on developing AEM sites, DAM, templates, components, dialogs, workflows, models, and services.
- Expert in integration with third party and other Adobe solutions using REST APIs.
- Expertise in build automation using Maven and Maven release process.
- Expertise in advanced dispatcher and CDN caching strategies.
- Expertise in application performance testing, unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Expertise with AEM Multi Site Manager and security best practices.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders and geographically separate project teams.
- Proven knowledge in breaking down high level objectives into discrete, measurable tasks with estimates of development effort for planning purposes.
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Campaign, Audience) preferred.
- Familiar with tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advice & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.