UX Designer - IT Service Management
Job Description Core Purpose of Role:
Design highly intuitive, efficient, and effective user experiences for employees and non-employee consultants of Moody's, factoring in all key aspects of the IT service experience that enable customer goals. Responsibilities
Required Skills, Competencies
- Builds a strong understanding of customers challenges, through interviews, workshops, research, regular customer dialog, persona building, data analysis, tool comparisons, and regular feedback cycles.
- Clearly articulates those challenges to senior management and other peers, particularly developers and testers, through human-centered design and user journeys
- Designs end-to-end user experiences that address the concerns of the customer and ensures their goals are met using prototypes, wireframes and feature/story documentation.
- Provides design leadership for ServiceNow's user interface, establishing UI standards and policies to ensure a clean, intuitive and user-friendly UI.
- Conducts usability testing with end users to ensure the service and product meets the user's needs.
- Builds consensus and identifies opportunities for further improvements
- Delivers a set of UX design principles for IT Service Management
- Uses industry standard best practices for UI/UX design, process design and IT Service Management e.g. ITIL, Lean Six Sigma
• Proficient in UX, process design and facilitation of customer workshops. • Strong communication skills. Can present and justify design decisions. • Skilled in interpreting business priorities and understanding business needs. • Knowledgeable of industry trends for UX/UI design.
- Highly analytical, leveraging research, interviews and prototypes to understand user goals.
- Highly proficient in design thinking, leveraging industry-standard practices for UX and UI design such as: rapid prototyping, wireframing, information architecture, human-centered design, personas
- Ability to translate designs into stories and features for developers to deliver.
- Experience working in a global or heavily outsourced organization
- Strong prioritization and organization skills. Able to balance multiple demands at once.
- Superior written, oral, communication and presentation skills - ability to prepare high quality reports and presentations for IT stakeholders, senior management, and customers
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.