VP – Platform Development
Job Description The VP - Platform Development is a critical member of the cross-functional Environment, Social, Governance platform team. In this position you will be responsible for architecture, design and execution of strategic product development. This position will require e xperience collaborating and working closely with product strategists, product managers, business analysts and UX teams and is a hands-on role. This opportunity involves owning the execution of platform development in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, and is a hands-on role requiring immediate impact upon joining the team.
The VP - Platform Development will be responsible for:
- Managing and structuring complex products, in hi-tech SaaS, fin-tech/mar-tech background market serving institutional clients.
- Managing the ownership and execution of platforms' strategic road map to drive reliability, security, and developer efficiency for all software and application development teams. The projects/programs are fast-paced set in a hyper-growth environment which requires making an immediate impact upon joining the team.
- Leading global and remotely based product teams (onsite and offshore) and developing requirements built on customer and business needs.
- Communicating clearly data-driven analyses, analytical design and data methodologies to all audiences, regardless of the level of data comprehension.
- Responsible for fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvements across engineering processes with well-defined KPIs. (automation, cost engineering, data quality metrics)
- Developing applications using Agile methodology.
- Working closely with the cyber security team to ensure cloud infrastructure is meeting key operational security metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required, Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Quantitative Finance preferred.
- 12+ years of delivering complex SaaS product solutions in a technical capacity
- Relevant AWS certifications good-to-have
- Proven track record of development and deployment of financial services and ESG applications for institutional clients, including banks, asset managers and asset owners and/or insurance firms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with development and deployment of financial services and ESG applications for institutional clients, including banks, asset managers and asset owners and/or insurance firms
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.