Our client is an Top Middle Market Investment Bank, currently looking to add a investment banking Vice President, preferably with experience in the Industrials industry, to their M&A team in their Charlotte, NC office. If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Vice President level, this is a great opportunity to join a growing platform, while gaining significant exposure to M&A, debt, and equity transactions.
The role will involve the following:
- Applies financial analysis, business experience and market knowledge to initiate, and/or assess the likelihood of completing an M&A transaction
- Communicates complex strategic issues and financial information and in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Conveys a genuine interest in and understanding of the client's business and industry and provides both broad and specific information and suggestions for improving the business
- Oversees a team of analysts and senior associates and is responsible for executing transactions.
- Quarterbacks new initiatives as requested by Senior Management
- Takes primary responsibility for running deal process and coordinating efforts of junior team member
- Pay a key leadership role amongst junior team members
- Supports and generates business development and client service activities
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in an Industrials group.
- Extensive experience working on sell-side transactions, preferably having led the execution of multiple transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation
- Be an independent thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead multiple team and work with tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Client facing role and ability to build new client relationships
- Upward progression and hands-on mentoring from partners of the firm
If you are an investment banking/M&A Vice President that is looking to join a leading Middle Market investment bank, please apply below.