2021 Technology Analyst Full-Time Program in Raleigh
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Banking today is a technology business, where digital creativity builds ambitious advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals.
Our Technology team:
- Is a critical commercial differentiator, crafting products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the world
- Provides applications that are robust, reliable and secure, and continuously adapts them to meet the evolving needs of clients
- Handles big challenges and invents new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business
- Builds core platforms that are needed for the whole banking industry; for example, our new Financial Messaging Platform transmits 5 million internal and external messages per day, with a transaction value of 5.7 trillion dollars.
Committed to Innovation
In the digital age, our clients expect us to deliver banking services in innovative ways. Our Technology teams play a vital role in designing and building the tools and systems that respond to clients' changing needs. Credit Suisse requires first-class technology to operate efficiently and effectively, and relies on thousands of the best technology people to carry it forward. Always looking towards the future, the Technology division is focused on 6 themes:
- Data Science & Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Innovation & Automation
Qualifications To apply for this Full-time analyst role, you are graduating in December 2020 or May/June 2021. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks candidates with a common set of abilities - highly motivated and creative individuals who have proven academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extra-curricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business.
At Credit Suisse, we are looking for candidates who can grow and evolve to be the future leaders of our firm. Whatever your background, you should exhibit the following:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others.
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills.
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results.
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships.
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.